Enhance your understanding and performance of all Diploma Bowen material, including regional assessment and special tests, underlying anatomical and fascial links and basic rehabilitation for your clients. Practitioner Days C and D cover lower and upper body assessments.
- Practitioner Day C covers
- Lower Body assessment of the lumbar, pelvic, hip and lower limb
- related SP1 Procedures and clinical aspects
- Practitioner Day D includes
- Upper Body assessment of the neck, thoracic, shoulder and upper limb areas
- Discuss issues that arise in your clinical practice
Practitioners may attend Day C or Day D or both days.
Presented By: All Bowen Training Australia Diploma Instructors, Australia-wide
Pre-requisite: Module 12
Duration: 2 days or Practitioner Day C only – 1 day, Practitioner Day D only – 1 day
Continuing Education Units: 8 hours per day – Category 1